The banner provides Jisc-wide content for individual services. It’s placed across the top of all sites as a branding device so that they are instantly identifiable as Jisc. It gives context of where the service belongs within our product catalogue and provides space for Jisc login elements.
The Jisc banner is a key element in unifying our services. If you have any questions or require assistance, email email@example.com.
- Must be implemented on all services
- Must always contain Jisc logo
- Not to be used for local / site specific login or content
The Jisc banner design is intentionally simple so as not to overwhelm users. It must only contain three elements, each of which have a specific positions and functions:
- Jisc logo
- Catalogue crumb
- Jisc login – dependant on functionality
Example: This site.
- Colour – #2c3841
- Full width
- Height 1 – 36px
- Height 2 – 27px
- Jisc logo size – 43x25px (####download)
- Colour – #ffff
- Link active colour – #4444
- Text size – 14px
- Align with page body